Saturday, December 31, 2005

Me so boring


































Me and the fam are doing the same exact thing we were doing last year at this time. Staying in and watching movies on New Years Eve. Ever since my dad's best friends son, Blake died 2 years ago from a drunk driving accident on this night I just don't exactly have the want to, to go out and do anything. I just feel safer staying in. This is the worst night for drunk drivers. I don't think many people realize just how many are out there.


It's hard to believe tomorrow it will be 2006. I am feeling a bit old, lol. Oh well. The only resolution I am making is to not make any. I refuse. With my OCD getting worse about trying to finish everything I set out to do, it's just causing more stress than I need. I know I will do some great things this year but I will just let them happen. In fact the greatest things I did in 2005 I had no intention of doing. I just think it is better that way.

We finally got our family pics in, so I thought I would post a few.





1 comment:

Amie said...

Beautiful pics!

I have to agree about being out on new years eve...scary.