Saturday, December 17, 2005

Hopefully some good news



Well I have taken 2 hpt's and both have very faint lines. They were taken early still so I am not getting to excited just yet. There was a Christmas party last night for our Division at work, it was really fun but OMG some of those people are wild but funny none the less. Heather, Carla and I were not drinking (me for obvious reasons) but we just sat and watched everyone embarass themselves.

Kieran had her birthday a couple of weeks ago but since I was on call we had her party the week after. I think she had fun. Her granny, pops, nonnie, paw, cousin Chase and Aunt K.K. (Kelsey) all came and went and ate at Applebee's then came back to the house and opened presents and had cake and ice cream. Above are some pics from the big party.

No comments: