Wednesday, December 21, 2005

Trying to post more, but geez!


Yep, I am on a roll! Already most of my blog has been from this month and November. And I have less time now then I did last year. Anyways, it's day 2 of my much needed vacation. I slept in until 12:00 this morning, woke up to Steven in the shower, he says he was up again last night with his kidney stone. Another thing we have to worry about this holiday season. Got all our Christmas dinner shopping done, so far we are having Lasagne, crab stuffed mushrooms, crab legs, and dessert. Yeah we don't exactly do the traditional thing. I am not exactly your traditional kind of girl. This is the same person who for my highschool graduation wanted to walk out to Bad Company instead of Pomp and Circumstance. I was out voted of course, but...because of my anti-traditional views I got it to where we didn't have to sing at graduation and for some reason that tradition seemed to die that year. That's right everyone at Indianola needs to be thanking me! I do beleive some traditions are great but some are just silly to keep up, I mean what is the point to eating Turkey on Christmas dinner when you just had it for Thanksgiving. I don't think the first Christmas in the manger had Turkey. Yet I am the one that gets the odd looks because I want Lasagne. Whatever!

And what is the deal with people on AIM, I mean come on it takes 2 seconds to put (brb), yet it seems that some people I talk to think it is polite to leave me hanging with questions and such and wonder why I I just exit after 15 minutes of being left there. The main reason I don't get on that thing much anymore. Common curteousy(sp?) is not shared I take it. Well kiddos picture appointment is almost here so I better get off and get dressed and ready to go to that.

No comments: