Sunday, December 18, 2005

My favorite so far!!!


Well I took the clearblue easy digital this morning and in less than a minute it showed that I was pregnant. I now have a favorite new test, no lines to scrutinize. Temp is still pretty high at 98.1, which it's been averaging 98.2 the past week. I guess this will put my due date at the day before my birthday which is August 22. Ironically it is also exactly a year from when I was miscarrying. I think they call that Bitter Sweet. So if everything goes according to plan and nothing happens this next birthday will be a lot better than last year, which royally sucked. This exhaustion I have is also a good sign that everything is going well so far. Boobs are also sore. Other than that though I am feeling fine. I plan on going to the mall to use a coupon I have for Victoria's Secret and get me a brand new pretty Angels bra that I won't be able to where very much longer, lol. Oh well it is worth it. I guess it is also a good thing I didn't ask for clothes for Christmas from Steven (which I normally do), this year I just asked that he surprise me. And he said he has got me something that I will like so I am looking forward to that. Christmas is exactly a week away from today, that is pretty hard to believe. I am taking a week off of work too, so I am also looking forward to that. A full week away from DHS...wow, I need that.

No comments: