Thursday, December 29, 2005

Spicing things up!


Interesting facts about myself!

1. I once out ran my whole pee wee baseball team, one at a time. I was the only girl. The coach still teases me about it to this day, he was my friend who passed away last years father. (Miss you Tommy)
2. The older I get the worse OCD I have. I will literally check 5 times to make sure I have my keys before I shut the car door.
3. I have the worst time telling people "No"! Although I am slowly realizing I get taken advantage of, so I am forcing myself to say it.
4. I am as sweet as they come but don't screw me over royal and expect me to just forget it. I don't work that way... and don't quote some random guy I have never heard of about forgiveness and how it will wear me out. Putting it in your signature just pisses me off even more. Oh and get the hint stop emailing me when I ask you to. It' s called stalking!!
5. I compete with an invisible force. Half the time I do not know why I push myself to do the things I do. Often there just is no point.
6. My best freind is an atheist and he is a male... does that mean I am going to hell?
7. I hate thongs!
8. I eat twice as much as most people!
9. I like to observe people and learn what makes people tick!
10. My aunt, my mom, and myself all have a bit of the "touch". My aunt more than me or my mom, but we all have some stories. Very bizarre ones.

No comments: