Friday, December 30, 2005

Wow!

I just realized after adding up all my TR1 money which is what I get paid in mileage, I am averaging about $5000 extra a year on just mileage. I would be stupid to quit this job. I also realized something else today. I actually like my job when I am there. I have a blast. Especially when I am doubling up on trips with Heather my co-worker. We have nicknamed ourselves the DHS twins. When people see us coming they better watch out, lol. My job is stressful, but for some reason the most stress is when I am not there, it's when I am at home and I am constantly thinking about it. Especially when I am falling asleep. If I could just find a way to leave it at work I would be a lot better off. Honestly I don't think I could find a job that I would have as good as bosses as I have and get along with all my coworkers like I do. Honestly there is not one person I work with that I do not like. That is like rare. I guess I am seeing the glass half full today which is good, I need a day like this to remind me I can do this. Constant negativity would bring anybody down as well as those they are around.

No comments: