Tuesday, December 20, 2005

Day 1 of much needed vacation!!


Well my Christmas vacation starts tomorrow although, it started as soon as I left for work today. Went and dropped off a bunch of presents off for some of my kids on my caseload and then came straight home. Today was pretty boring for a day at DHS. Even non boring days it seems I can get a lot done.

Tomorrow the kids are going to daycare and then getting picked up early for pics taken at JCPenney...finally!! Not sure what I am going to do with my time alone. I know I will sleep in, but even lately I can only sleep in to 8:30 which seems so early to me. I could always shop but I think I would rather eat my feet than shop 4 days before Christmas unless I have too, which I don't. Thursday we go to the families down in Oklahoma...yee haw (just kidding, were not that hickish...or are we??) Hopefully I will get to see some of my bestfriends from highschool. There are supposed to be a couple of my best guy friends coming home. Seems like forever since I seen them. Hopefully I will get to see my best girlfriend Charlette too. Can you tell I am missing them. Anyways, thought I would include a cute pic of the kiddos to lighten the mood from the last post of mine. I am still down just not as much, I guess I am passed the anger stage. I went ahead and bought a 3 months subscription to fertilityfriend's VIP so I can have a better grasp of whats going on in my body.

No comments: