Thursday, December 22, 2005

Reminded why I don't as often as I should!


Yesterdays trip to the photography at JCPenney is a great reminder of why I don't do that to often. First the were like an hour behind schedule. So the kids had to wait and be expected to be good and still...not my kids! So finally she comes to get us and sees Steven and I are also wearing red, only coincidental so she asks us if we want family pics we were like "uh, we weren't prepared, plus he has some logo on his shirt." Well she says she can hide that and says it would be good to take family ones. SO ok not only are we getting the kids individual ones we are all taking family pics. Kieran and Gage just did not want to be still and smile. Instead they laughed and flung their arms and hands everwhere. By this time I was burning up. So finally we get them done and still have to wait to view them on the computer, which was taking most people like 30 minutes (no wonder they were behind). I get on choose my pics and am done in 5 minutes. I was actually surprised they turned out pretty good. Supposed to get them on the 6th and my smile by wire in about 10 days. So I will post them as soon as I can. Today we are going to Oklahoma, so I won't be able to post for a couple of days or so.

No comments: