Sunday, January 01, 2006

Happy New Year!!


Well it is officially 2006! Doesn't seem any different yet. This year will be a good year I am hoping. Looking forward to some great things as to come. I am hoping to get the ball rolling on getting the "Jessica's Law" in affect here in Arkansas. That is the Law named after Jessica Lunsford, the little girl that was kidnapped and killed by a convicted sex offender. This law would require all first offense to carry the minimum of 25 years in prison and allow them to be tracked by GPS once they are released. This would stop a lot of sex offenses on children. This has already been passed in some states, unfortunately Arkansas doesn't have the stricktest laws on our sex offenders. Although like I said in my previous post this is not a resolution, as i am not making any this year. I think I will get more important things done if I do not make them official resolutions. SO HERE WE GO! ON TO 2006!!

No comments: