Wednesday, January 11, 2006

Amazing the difference!


Yesterday was just horrible. I won't go in to the details but generally it was just bad, I blame it on driving Steven's vehicle instead of my own. It was just bad luck, lol. I am sure a lot more had to do with the weather being so dreary and of couse starting out almost getting hit by a vehicle that morning. Anyway I spent 2 hours last night just stressing over my job and the day. Didn't get the best of sleep last night either. Yesterday was also the first night of class for this semester, luckily I think I will like that class. It's my official diagnosis' class or Psychopathology. So now I can tell you people what it is exactly you have, lol. Because of class starting I traded a co-worker my days on call during school for two of her days so that I wouldn't miss any classes. So that does relay some fears. I am also excited that I have officially started my second year in grad school. It should be all down hill from here.

The Fight the Blaze website has added a kids page on it. Fitting I think since it is based on the kids afterall. Not sure if I mentioned earlier or not but there is also a legislation page as well that is new. We also have the law students that are going to do our paperwork so that is also a answered prayer. Well better go, Kieran does screameth.

No comments: