Friday, January 06, 2006

It's Friday!!!!


And I am so sleepy. This week has drained me. I have agreed to go on call for two days this week and switch my co-worker for the days I will be on call and I have class. I am starting back next week and I really don't want to miss classes so soon after starting them. I go on call on the 20th in 2 weeks...oye! Anyways, today sucked for the most part at work, in the past two days I have recieved over 70 emails regarding work related stuff. And I am supposed to be able to answer them and do my job. Yeah..sure! Kieran went to work with me this morning so her Daddy could go drop off Gage because Kieran had a 103 degree temp and needed to go to the Dr. Well she went and she has a mild case of an ear infection in both ears. They don't seem to be bothering her nor the fever. So the Dr. told us not to give her tylenol unless she starts acting as if it is. She was prescribed some antibiotics. So her little bum will get red i am sure in a day or two. I am so looking forward to sleeping in tomorrow. Not sure what else I will be doing if anything besided staying home with the family. But I guess we shall see.

1 comment:

Amie said...

I hope you got some rest over the weekend, sounds like your job takes a lot out of you.