Thursday, November 16, 2006

Worst night and day yet...

Last night started out bad. Ryker would fight me nursing, so I would have to give him to Steven to calm down. After he went to bed, Ryker didn't fall asleep until after 2 a.m. Even after that he slept horribly, tosseling all night long. I slept none! Finally aroung 6 a.m. I went and got Steven to give him a bottle. I got to sleep for about 45 minutes before Steven had to get up for school and take the kids to theirs. For the next 6 hours, Ryker alternated between fighting me while nursing until I couldn't take it, then I would put him in his swing, where he would cry for 20 minutes then fall asleep for 20 minutes, then wake up screaming, where I would take him to nurse, where he would fight me and it would start all over again. I may have got 2 hours sleep total. This is worse than when he was first born. Even as I type this he is crying in his swing, nothing is appeasing him. Steven said he would take him tonight, although, I am not sure how long that will last with him acting this way. I keep hoping he will be a calm child, but the way things are going I highly doubt it.

No comments: