Wednesday, November 01, 2006

Our Halloween..

It was fun, just cold. We went to the square after Gage got out of school and did our trick or treating there. I much prefer to do that during the day. Ryker was all cozy in my sling, asleep. Kieran and Gage had fun. She was a Zebra and he was a Ninja. Then that night we went to the Fall Festival at our church, and wouldn't you know as soon as we get there I drop my camera and it won't work no more. Pisses me off. Now we have to get a new one. The Fall Festival was fun, luckily they had it on the inside, with a jumper and everything, The kids got way to much candy! Of course they were all hopped up on it, but they went to bed at the same time without any problem. Sugar gives a rush but doesn't last long. Hopefully I will get my new camera soon and I can at least post the pics from the trick or treating.

No comments: