Monday, November 06, 2006

It's official...

I will be starting my practicum/internship in the Spring. Registered for classes this morning. I am excited and nervous at the same time. Still have to find an official site to do it at. I guess I will just go down my list and see which takes me first. I have no idea how I will do with clients, I have no idea what my style is, what if I get in there and completely freeze? Ok, I don't really think that will happen as the best I ever felt when working at DHS was when I actually felt I was doing therapy. Nevertheless, I am still nervous. But hey, what's new? I am used to some anxiety.

On another note, I went and voted early today, exercising my right as a United States Citizen, and then went and got a flu shot. I am exhausted and need sleep, however Ryker has been going to sleep at 1 the past few nights so sleep is not in sight.

No comments: