Saturday, November 04, 2006

New camera

We finally got one, it seems to be a pretty nice one too. We got a Canon Powershot A540. Does all kinds of things. Finally got to get the Halloween picks off of the other card so they are now up. We tried to go get some Family pics taken last night. Well we did get a nice one of the whole family but when we tried to get one with all the kids, Kieran would not cooperate. She was being a royal toot. So that pic ended up being just Gage and Ryker. Made me very upset. So I will have to dress them back up and see if I can take one myself with my new camera. If it is good enough I will have some Christmas cards made from it. We have about half of our Christmas shopping done. My goal is to have it all done before Thanksgiving, so I can relax for Kieran's birthday and such. Plus I refuse to shop in the huge crowds.

Ryker is growing like a weed. I am guessing he is close to 11 pounds now. Won't really know for sure his exact weight until his 2 month appt. the 4th of December.

1 comment:

Amie said...

I always get so frustrated when we try and get a family pic. One of the boys is always uncooperative.