Sunday, November 12, 2006

Big weekend

I am beat! Friday was the Fall festival at Gage's school. I volunteered for his class's game for about an hour. That was my easiest hour. 3 kids are hard to handle at a function such as that. Luckily Ryker slept most of the time in his sling. Gage and Kieran had fun getting their faces painted, playing the games, and of course eating all the candy and pizza. By the end of the night though I was so tired. Today we had a chili cookoff at the church. Steven made Buffalo chili and my dad's corncake recipe (cornbread with sugar, lol). Gage and Kieran had fun playing in the nursery and outside while Ryker slept on me and Steven played flag football. I purposely wore my sandles so I would not be tempted to play myself. Although I noticed no other girls played, what is up with that?
Seems I am going a little camera happy with my new camera. I have yet to make a video but knowing me, there will be one shortly. Enjoy the pics from this weekend.



Create Your Own!

1 comment:

Amie said...

Sounds like fun. Ryker looks like he is filling out. Kieren looks so old!