Wednesday, January 10, 2007

yada yada yada

I started my practicum this week, saw my first client yesterday. Wasn't as bad as I thought it would be. It feels good when you realize you are happy with your chosen career. I have chosen to just stay with one practicum site this semester. I don't want to get overwhelmed or spend anymore time away from Ryker while he is still young, than I have to. Plus today I only got to see my daughter for less than an hour, Gage was still home for the holidays, but goes back tomorrow. Luckily that should only be Tuesdays that are like that, but it still bothers me. To those who constantly ask how I do it, that is when it gets hard. I keep telling myself, just a little more than a year. I am sure this year will go by fast too, always does when you have a baby, plus doing my practicum will make it that much faster.

I am kinda brain numb right now so if there are misspellings and a sense of rambling that is why. Ryker is sleeping horribly, therefore I am. He has not been going to sleep before 2 a.m. for about a week or so, and now on top of that he is eating all night long. My body is so sore and achy. I just need a good nap.

This is a pretty blah post, but hey, I am killing time before I CAN go to sleep. Ah, something I used to take for granted...going to bed when I wanted to, lol.

No comments: