Saturday, January 27, 2007

Kicking butt

Well I got a nice shock today, I have lost 13 pounds and 12.5 inches since 3 months ago. Pretty good for not dieting at all!! Gotta love breastfeeding, but I can't give all the credit there. I have literally been working my butt off. I have upped my strength training. Nice to see some serious definition in the arms and back. I figured if I am going to have muscular arms (thanks to my dad), I might as well get them cut. Kinda excited to think what I will be after the next 3 months.

On another note, I have a pretty full Monday evening of clients now. Time to start filling in other days. I am going to be talking with a lady from Vista this week in hopes to start getting some hours on Saturdays. Hard to believe this month is already almost over. I knew time would fly after having a baby, but I still need to relish the time I have with Ryker. I can't believe he is 4 months already. We got his pictures back yesterday and I am very pleased with how they turned out. Looks like we will be doing that from now on. That is going to save quite a bit of money.

I had such a lazy day today. Tried so hard to catch up on sleep. Probably could have slept all day long. Glad it was gloomy outside so I wasn't tempted to do anything. Ah but tomorrow is another story, got to go to church, plus schedule out my week. I will definately squeeze a nap in there though.

No comments: