Friday, January 26, 2007

10 interesting things about me

These are the rules: Once you have been tagged, you have to write a blog with ten weird or interesting things/habits about yourself. Afterwards, you need to choose ten people to be tagged and list their names. Then, go to their profiles and leave comments that say, "You have been tagged" and direct them to check your blog...

10. I have produced more than 205 gallons of breastmilk, to nurse my 3 children. And I am not done yet. That is 36 months of at least 24 ounces a day.



9. I love thunderstorms and sleep better in them.



8. I cringe when my phone rings, unless i am expecting a call. And I hate calling people.



7. I have a huge appetite. I used to win pizza eating contests when I was younger, and I never gained any weight. I can still eat a large amount without gaining weight, unless I am pregnant.



6. I pray all day. Before everything and anything. Before I drive anywhere, before my family goes anywhere, before bed, and just whenever. No one knows when I am doing it.



5. I got a touch of a sixth sense. No i don't see dead people. But i can read people, and i can sense certain things. My mom and her sister have it too. My Aunt Ileta has it a lot.



4. I can paint and draw, but rarely have time to do either anymore.



3. I have struggled with insomnia to some degree or another since i was little. Yet i have to have a certain amount of sleep or i have seizures.



2. I have very vivid dreams, and many where i am flying. It feels so real.



1. I am scared of getting wrinkles and do everything I can to prevent them. (I just told Amy K. this)



Here are my ten people:
Heather C.-because she will feel obligated, lol
Candy-because she uses her blog as much as me
Amy K.-because I said so
Steven K.-because he is my hubby and he needs to
Larisa-because she might
Catriona-because she used her blog too
Amie-she has a blog but it's not on here
Josh H.-because I need some men on here
Jason-because his answers are more likely to crack me up than anything
Nicole-because she might

1 comment:

Amie said...

I finally did mine!