Saturday, September 01, 2012

First of the season


Football season is starting for some today. Not me. Not into the college ball thing. But I did take the time to go get my very first Pumpkin Spice Latte from Arsega's today! I love Fall! I am already getting in that 'total comfort of it all' mood that comes from this time of year. I am also already looking at fall clothes and wanting to update my wardrobe a tad. With August being done and over with... finally, September still has its many items to do on my ever increasing checklist. Gage and Ryker's birthday's are this month, each exactly one week apart. My play therapy classes start up. I am actually excited about that. Been awhile since I have been in class and I admit I have been missing it. I could easily be a professional student if it paid the bills. Work is going very well. I am in that lovely groove where I love what I do and I am glad that I went the route I went in school. It's actually interesting that I am able to do some Christian Counseling. Ironically about 95% of my clientele through DHS are Christians. 



No comments: