Monday, February 04, 2008

Still undecided?

Tomorrow is Super Tuesday. Unless you were lucky enough to be in one of the "important" states for earlier primaries you should be voting tomorrow. I am not one to throw my political opinion around. Heck to some degree this is the most undecided I have been in my whole adult life's voting career. Of course the good news is I have actually had to research issues and candidates. Now I will not tell you who I think you should vote for, but I will tell you that you as an American Citizen, you need to exercise your American right to vote. And vote for the candidate who agrees with issues close to your heart, not the one who is cuter, same color, or same sex as you. If you have no clue who that is, then take one of many online tests. My fav thus far is http://glassbooth.org/
Take the 10 minutes it takes to see who you agree more with, and then go vote, and then no matter who wins, whether it be your chosen candidate or not, you can bitch, moan, or brag... otherwise if you don't, I don't want to hear a dad gum thing about so and so sucks! Also I can guarantee you ever citizen over the age of 65 is up at the crack of dawn voting their butt off while we young people are the ones sitting on our asses doing the complaining about how our Government reaks. Makes no sense to me.

And yes this is just the Primaries, but I will also be preaching when real election time draws near. Possibly every election. At least until I can move to Ireland.

No comments: