Saturday, December 03, 2022

Kieran's 19th birthday

 When I turned 19 I had just come out of my hardest year ever! But life was just beginning for me. I was just a few months older than her when I became a mom. She'll be almost the exact age to the month as her dad was when he became a dad, when her little boy will be born! To her March can't come soon enough.

She's enjoying married, college, life. She is by far the most gifted writer I've ever met. She's very rarely serious. I'm glad she's not at SNL although I have no doubt she'd rock it. She's a blessing to us and we can't wait to see all the things she does in her life. And right along with her we are excited to meet our little guy in March as well!
We love you Kieran! Happy birthday!!




































No comments: