Thursday, January 12, 2012

So...

Heston is sick with a cold or the croup. Another fear of daycare realized. Started a little on Sunday and is slowly getting worse. He has had a slight fever off and on but the biggest thing that is bothering me is the wheezing that started today. I have a touch of it in the chest as well but nothing compared to his. If it's like this tomorrow I will probably take him in to the pediatrician. He may need some albuterol to get the stuff out of his lungs. Definitely could use some prayers for him.

We took him to his regular 2 month check up on the 5th and everything was great. He was 23 inches long and 12 lbs. 2 oz. He is chunking up big time. He eats great, even now sick he is still eating, just maybe not as much as normal. He is doing ok in daycare but isn't eating as much there because he isn't crazy about bottles. Especially while sick he only wants me. :(

On another note...

I started back to skating. I am definitely not up to par with the way I was before pregnancy, but hopefully I can get there soon. I am playing in our first fun bout on January 22nd as a Snowflake team member. I am only doing recreational derby this year due to not being able to travel for obvious reasons named Heston.





No comments: