Tuesday, January 03, 2012

Overall...

... First day of new preschool was a good one. Ryker said he liked it. Heston was asleep when I dropped him off, so that made it easier on me, but I kept thinking about if he was freaking out when he woke up. They said he cried some which is normal for the most part. He drank 9 of the 12 ounces I sent for him. When I went to pick him up he was being held by the teacher and was content so that made me feel better. I got him home and he has been attached, asleep, and/or nursing the whole time. He did miss his momma and I missed him.

On another note, I got a lot of work done in a short time. I was there for 5.5 hours and was able to see 5 clients and get all those notes done. I fly when I have a baby waiting on me. It also makes time go by fast when I have a lot to do.

No comments: