Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Pain!!!

Last night I woke up to some pretty bad pain in my abdomen and left side of my back. It never fails that labor is the first thing that comes to mind. However, I wasn't feeling any contractions so I figured maybe I was getting a bug. I was up a few hours because I couldn't sit still and be comfortable. I finally went back to sleep around 6 something. A couple hours later I awoke to the pain, this time right above my bladder on the left side. I knew then that this was probably a kidney stone. I had one when Gage was a baby in Colorado while attending my cousins wedding. It hurt like labor. I eventually passed the one today around 2. The pain went away but then my stomach started hurting like it did the night before. I believe because I took an unnecessary gas pill when I thought the pain was gas. Hopefully this will be the only one that I have. They hurt so bad and nothing helps it.

No comments: