Sunday, August 14, 2011

And so it begins... again!

Official first day of school is tomorrow for the kiddos. Ryker is also starting a new preschool on this day as I start orientation for my part time school based therapist position. I will be doing that 3 days a week and continuing to do my private practice and contract stuff. I am also in the process of trying to get my (LADAC) Licensed Alcoholism and Drug Abuse Counselor licensure. One of the contracts that we have may be going in the direction of only using this licensure so I am trying to finish up what I need to, to get it.

Pregnancy is going well. I am currently in my last trimester at 27+ weeks right now. Time is flying by. The ladies in my church are preparing for our 2nd annual Women's retreat at Lake Ft. Smith this year in Oct. I will be 36 weeks at this time, but still hoping I can go as I had a blast last year. I have asked my sister to go as well in case I just happen to go into labor, Steven doesn't want me driving down there and back by myself.

The heatwave has died down some, which is making it bearable to go outside now. Fall is just around the corner. Another big thing happening is today is my 12th wedding anniversary. Hard to believe I have been married 12 years. That is 24 years between the both of us. ;)

No comments: