Tuesday, November 23, 2010

28 things

Rules: Once you've been tagged, you are supposed to write a note with 28 random things, facts, habits, or goals about you. At the end, choose 28 people to be tagged. You have to tag the person who tagged you. If I tagged you, it's because I want to know more about you. (To do this, go to "notes" under tabs on your profile page, paste these instructions in the body of the note, type your 28 random things, tag 28 people then click publish.)



1. When I was 12 years old I was shot in the foot with an arrow by one of my brothers friends. Went all the way through and I ended up having surgery and missed out on Halloween that year because I was in the hospital. To this day I somewhat cringe when someone mentions shooting arrows but I don't fear them and could probably learn to shoot them if I wanted.


2. I am extremely introverted. Every personality test I am on the extreme end of it. Many people do not know this because I overcome it after awhile. But yes people drain me after awhile. Husband is the extrovert.


3. I get along better with guys and always have. They are more honest to your face. I do appreciate the females that are this way as well.


4. I am good at reading people but have been told I am hard to read. You can thank my awesome wall for that. It's great at letting few in.


5. I don't really care for shopping, unless you count online. Must be that introvert thing again.


6. I have been a Christian since I was 6 years old. Most people confuse me with being Religious. I am spiritual. There is a difference.


7. I have an inventors mind. I have several inventions in there. Some I think are pretty awesome and could save lives. My Mother even agrees. Sadly I haven't the money to get them patented and going.


8. I met my husband in high school, but knew his Mother from Junior high from a church camp I went to.


9. I abhor alcohol... the smell, the taste, yuck. Haven't drank a drop in 5 years. Pretty sure I never really liked it.


10. My parents have worked for the same liquor company for over 20 something years.


11. I am artsy. I love to paint and do stuff with chalk. I used to draw a lot when I was younger. Used to want to be an artist before I realized there is not much future for the majority of them.


12. I love children and I have never felt "done" nor will I ever. I suffer from Duggaritis but my husband and body limit me.


13. When I was young I didn't think I wanted children.


14. I rarely ever studied for tests or took any homework home before college. Apparently I didn't "apply" myself and didn't realize my potential until College. Sorry Mom.


15. I am very competitive with myself. If I set my mind to something it will get done if I have the tools to do it.


16. I have a huge appetite and always have, usually only 1 big meal a day though, the rest are small. I was the kid who would eat everyone's pizza at lunch if they would let me. It's also the reason that I work out a lot.


17. I hate watching sports on TV. Football, basketball, or what not. Live is fun. But I am also the type to rather be out there playing than watch from a box and yell at it like I could do better if I were out there. I would rather like to see if I could.


18. I once played on a mostly all boy pee wee baseball team and out ran them all one at a time. I would have loved to play football.


19. I hate rudeness and disrespect. Pet peeves 1 and 2. It is not an honest trait and is actually a lack of a social skill people.


20. I can block out noise so much as I don't hear "ssshhhhh" then I flip.


21. It takes a lot to make me angry, but I have a bad temper the rare times I get mad.


22. I used to have a hard time saying "No". I use it a lot now and it's freeing.


23. Don't ever try to scare me. My instincts are set on fight mode. My husband learned this the hard way.


24. I am very organized and somewhat OCD. Gets worse as I get older. I give up around my home and family though. They balance me with their constant disorganization and messiness.


25. I like being early and feel anxious even if I am 5 minutes late to something.


26. I am legally blind in one eye.


27. I like foreign horror films.


28. I have a very vivid imagination, had it since I was little. It's how I treated my insomnia.

No comments: