Friday, May 09, 2008

Update!

This is my 200th blog post! A nice excuse really to update I suppose. This week has definitely been one of the more exciting weeks of this year. Monday I was offered a position at Vista Health (where I did part of my internship) working with acute children and adolescents. Offering pay was more than expected, which is always a plus. I was just relieved that I didn't have to send out resumes and interview like a mad woman on top of everything else I have going on. The rest of the week consisted of looking for a house. I swear that was more of a rollercoaster ride than I wanted. We would see 2 houses in one day, offer to take one and then find out later the owners decided to put it back on the market instead of leasing. I was one house away from throwing the towell in. Luckily, we went and looked at one last one in Springdale, right off the Elm Springs exit. 3 bedroom, 2.5 bath, 2000 sq. ft, with large sunroom. We went and looked at it yesterday and was told today we got it. FINALLY! Also a plus is landscaping which was amazing, especially in the back yard was included in the price, so no more mowing lawns while we are here. We start moving in 2 weeks. The actual moving part I am not looking forward to. I hate moving. And to end my awesome week, tomorrow is my graduation. I am so ready.

Well, as exciting as this week is going, I am going to keep this special post fairly brief and end it with a couple of pics of our new house. I was too sidetracked when looking the first time and forgot to take more pics, but promise to take more next time. As well, I added a couple of pics of my new hair cut.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

1 comment:

Melissa said...

Love your haircut! Nice house too. Glad you'll be closer to everything. With these gas prices especially.