Friday, May 23, 2008

Are you kidding me?

Would a Landlord want to risk bringing prospective tenants by a home where the other tenants are not even out yet? Annoyed doesn't even begin to describe what I am feeling. I have been going through clothes and what not all day, plus boxes of crap is everywhere. So Steven comes home and says our soon to be old landlord wants to bring a guy by tomorrow to see the place. Is he crazy? Steven even told him the place is a hurricane. He was like, "that's ok, he just wants to see the rooms." Are you kidding, you can't even get in some of the rooms!!! I told him to tell him, NO! So we shall see what happens. This is absurd. He obviously is just not wanting to miss a months payment, but come on there are repairs to made and all kinds of things need to be done like after every tenant leaves. So he tops my annoying list for the day.

On a side note, I have all kinds of clothes to give away. First place I will be taking them is to practice on Sunday. If anybody else is interested in anything let me know. Not sure if the rollergirls will like my eclectic girlie style, which changes by the season. And there are a few seasons in there trust me.

No comments: