Friday, February 02, 2007

Going stir crazy!!

Schools out, I am snowed in, and I am in desperate need of getting out. I have redesigned my layout, done tons of photo editing, andwatched more TV than I can handle.  Ryker is getting his first tooth...WAY TOO EARLY!! Gage and Kieran got theirs at 7 months. So that explains why he is sleeping horribly at night. Plus tomorrow the kids schools are still closed so more stir craziness coming.

One little interesting tidbit I found out today...I noticed my maternity pic was on the new website of my photographer which I thought was pretty cool. If you want to have a look see look under the life section, then portfolio, then maternity at Melanie Merklings Photography. No telling how long it has been there. Call me Ms. Observant!!

I think the new movie Messengers is coming out tomorrow, I may go watch it. I love a good scary movie, and it better not suck. Anyone interested in going and seeing it with me?

No comments: