Wednesday, February 14, 2007

Happy Valentines Day

Happy Valentines Day everyone!

Steven did great this year. He got me a beautiful firestone butterfly necklace. We went out to eat for lunch, ate some alligator at the Powerhouse, lol. Gage although was supposedly not supposed to attend his school party either did get to attend or doesn't realize he didn't. Either way he attended if you know what I mean. If there was another seperate party for his class that he did not go to he doesn't realize it. Not really a punishment if you ask me if he can't even tell he didn't go. My HOPE is he did get to go as well as any other children who were suppose to miss and maybe just maybe it was because of my letter, which by the way never got so much as response from the 3 people I sent it to. I guess this school could care less. I know one thing for certain none of my children will be going there. I trully feel that they failed my son. Well enough of that. The kids all had a great Valentines Day got lots of candy and cards. Ryker got a cute Teddy Bear. His johnny jump up arrived today, that is what he bought using the gift card from Nonni and Paw from Christmas. We have looked all over town for one and ended up having to get it from Wal-Mart online. Like everything else new he loves it for about 5 minutes. He will like it more once he gets used to it.

Steven is at Wal-Mart getting his tire fixed. It went flat today while picking Gage up, then his donut went flat...just bad luck i guess.



So anyway this has been our day.

1 comment:

Amie said...

I can't believe a school would keep children -especially kindergartners!- from attending their parties. I have never heard of that before.

I hope things go well with your schooling. When I see how Isaac fidgets and how much effort it takes to get him to focus I can't imagine him sitting in school all day.