Thursday, July 20, 2006

Tension..

Headache that is! Started last night and has been with me most of the day. Tylenol does not help and unfortunately can't take anything else because I am pregnant. School is probably the reason I am sure. While it isn't super stressful, having to sit there and listen for 6 hours straight at a time does not do well for my relaxing. I had to be in class more than 20 hours last week, even on Saturday, I feel like I wasted most of my week. I don't get to see Gage and Kieran on class days so that is bothering me a bit. Luckily these classes will be over the first week of August. Ahh, August, can't help but dread it to some degree, I start Fall classes, Gage starts Kindergarten, I have my 7th Anniversary, and I have my birthday (after last year I am not looking forward to anymore, it was the ultimate suckiest birthday)! I have always had busy August's but this one seems to be one of the busiest. Plus add the fact I will be between 8-9 months pregnant and in this freaking heat, can we say 'sucks'! You know it's hot when you have plans to go do something fun tomorrow, but the idea of getting out in the heat makes you cringe. I have even been meaning to get some professional maternity pics done and get a hair cut but been too tired and too afriad of the heat to make the appt's. I was going to class yesterday and I went to start my car and it was so hot I had to get out as soon as I turned it on and go sit in the shade and wait for it to cool down. I think it had to be at least 150 degrees in there. My lips burned for hours. And then I get to class and see all these teenagers getting to play on waterslides and stuff at the summer camps at John Brown, I wanted to go play too and had I not been pregnant I might have gone into class wet!! It would have made my presentation that much more interesting I am sure. K, this headache sucks, im getting off!

No comments: