Monday, July 03, 2006

Early 4th fun!!

Let's see where do I start, this past weekend we went to Branson and met some MGW ladies at the beach on tablerock lake. The kids had a blast playing in the water and getting to play with other kids their ages. It was nice getting to spend some time with Kristin and Stacy as well. Then we went to the Hard Luck Diner where the waiters and waitresses sing while you eat. That was neat seeing how is kept Kieran entertained which is usually quite a feat in itself when dining out. We didn't take in any shows as Kieran wouldn't have made it through without throwing a fit. Overall it was a awesome trip and the kids loved it.

Now onto last night, which wasn't so awesome. Some dill holes thought it would be fun to set off fireworks after 12:30. Kieran kept getting woke up and that made me a little midffed. So Steven went and asked the idiot gents which were a block away to put a stop to it. Well they didn't. So out came preggo momma. I basically just let them have it, and they were so polite to say "Ok" but lo and behold 15 minutes later, we hear them again only this time along with squealing tires in our front yard. Yep the assholes decided to be cute and come throw them off in our yard. Do the idiots realize that is terroristic threatening?? Obviously not! Well the police were called and I waited for him on the corner and basically showed him where they lived. Ironically they had already cleaned up thier mess and were not there, I am sure they were driving around. In fact I told the officer that I believe the white SUV that I have seen circling around is them. So off I went home and let the officer deal with it. However that didn't keep me from sitting on our porch for 30 minutes with a camera waiting on the bastards to try it again. Needless to say, they never did. So tonight I guess we shall see what assholes they trully are.

No comments: