Tuesday, October 31, 2023

Heston's 12th birthday!

 12 years already! I had the biggest scare of my life less than 48 hours after your birth, followed by a short NICU stay. I never want to feel that again. 

Much like all your siblings and your dad, you're drawn to technology, games, and computers. You're gifted in reading and building/engineering. You're passionate about certain topics and you know what you don't like as well. You've got an older soul that is drawn to either other old souls or older kids. I guess that's what you get when you're almost the youngest, and they are all quite a bit older than you. 

I appreciate that you never argue or pester your younger sister. You make a great Gunkle Heston. I hope you keep that spirited assertiveness as well as heavy compassion. 

Hope you have a happy Halloween birthday! You did have the coolest due date though... 11/11/11. 

Love ya!

No comments: