Sunday, May 03, 2020

May busyness - Pandemic Post #13

I just found out one of my Aunt's in Colorado was diagnosed with Covid-19. Just when things are starting to slowly open up in the next week. Definitely a reminder that we are not out of the woods here. There has been a significant influx in clients in the past week. This next week will be my busiest this year, thus far. I am on a weeks break between my spring and summer classes. I have a 4.0 so far. 

I have been keeping myself busy at home with a new hobby. I am liking hand crocheting. I have made I have made 6 chunky blankets in the past week. Two for my mom and Cathy for upcoming Mother's Day and 3 for the boys. The first was my grey one to try it out. I also made Ridlee two hats yesterday. Kieran's yarn is a special color they don't sell in stores and it should be here this week. I will make Ridlee's last. 

We also had some baby Robin's hatch in an old derby helmet on the porch. I saw the last one fly out the other day when I left for work. Literally that evening we say a medium size black snake on the porch. Looks like the flew the coop just in time. We saw one later in the bushes.

Mom and Cathy's blankets. Now I got to get it to them.




Heston's blanket.




Ryker's blanket. 

Ridlee and Heston playing with chalk outside.




Ridlee's hats.




Gage's blanket. Slightly darker red than Ryker's.





Our birds.






And after they flew the coop. The one we found in the bushes.








No comments: