Sunday, April 26, 2020

The Beauty in the Ashes - Pandemic Post #12

Trying to see the positives throughout this situation. I am finalizing up my last week of my Leadership and Ethics class. It's actually been one of my favorite classes. Love the topics and right up my alley. The exact kind of stuff I was hoping to learn about in this grad program. There have been some stressful situations, mostly involving the group project. But other than that not too bad at all. I spent this weekend dying my hair blue (even though it looks purple in the pics), hand knitting my first chunky knit blanket, and having online church outside. It's been a good weekend. I have a busy week of clients, and just over half are telehealth. I am still seeing them in my office though, so I am glad that I have it. Steven has also got to use my office a few times to record some of his lectures and stuff. 











No comments: