Thursday, October 10, 2019

School Carnival

So I took on the role of PTO president at the littles school this year. One thing I wanted to be able to do was add some inclusion to certain events, if I could. Tonight we had a very successful Fall carnival despite the rain. We added a sensory section this year, giving the sensory kiddos early time to enjoy it and the rest of the kiddos enjoyed it the rest of the time. These are the pics before. I wish I could have gotten the amount of kiddos that came through, because it was a lot. We had a couple of therapy places taking part and one even ran out of Craft supplies. I call that a success! I appreciate all the teachers, volunteers, parents, and our awesome board. This couldn't have happened without them. If you take part in events like this at your school you might consider adding this to your next one. It was no cost to families and the kids loved it. I also want to give props to Affordable Inflatables, who brought in an extra inflatable as a surprise. If you're in need of an inflatable at your next event, you might consider them. Also silent auctions are my jam. I brought home all the chocolate!


























No comments: