Thursday, August 02, 2018

Hello August... Ridlee progress

August is always a busy month in out household. It's my birthday, Anniversary, and all the kiddos and Steven's first days back to school. I honestly dread its business but end up making it through despite my dread. 
Ridlee has been making a lot of progress with her manipulatives like play-doh. We weren't aware she was able to make her letters until this. 


Apparently she made this off of her memory. Word learned from watching YouTube videos. Gage took this with his phone. It's hard to know what all she knows because of her pragmatic issues. I know she is reading things but I don't know to what extent. She already memorized some multiplications too. I am thankful for manipulatives like Play-Doh that can show us just some of what's in that head of hers.


post signature

No comments: