Tuesday, August 14, 2018

Happy 19 years

Today has been crazy busy, I admit I forgot what day it was for awhile. Not that I am surprised. August is way too busy (if I could go back it would have been done in July). Today we celebrate 19 years of marriage, yes 19! We were both 18 (although I was a week away from 19). So we have crossed the over half our lives, married mark. I look through all my wedding album photos and get sad at those who have passed over the years. I miss all of them. 
As far as the marriage goes, I find that things get easier the longer it goes. Not life in general (yeah right), but the marriage itself. And the love has grown. It's crazy to think all that has come in those 19 years... 5 kids, multiple moves/degrees, chaos everyday, etc. Thankful doesn't begin to describe how I feel.







post signature

No comments: