Saturday, August 12, 2017

August is here...

And that means a very busy household. I dread it honestly. No, I abhor it. The stress of it. It's my birthday and Anniversary month and I am too stressed with everything else I can't even take notice of them. Five kiddos in four different schools. Different start days for each too. I have work/2 different office meetings and Booster club meetings, therapy appointments for Ridlee, etc. My calendar looks like a war plan. I am even dumb enough to try and run some races this month. Honestly those are things that are supposed to keep me sane. 
So here we go...
Hair cuts for the boys, including Heston's first ever real one. She was awesome and he sat still for her, Both a win.




Tontitown Grape run. 

My first 2nd place for this race. Almost a PR but on a tad bit long course.


Gage and Kieran ran it too.


Ridlee has been playing dress up a lot.



Gage and Kieran started their school this past Thursday. Ryker and Heston start Monday. Ridlee has been going part time all summer. She loves it.


Gage and Kieran got to go to the Faith and Family night at the Arvest Ballpark with their youth group last night. Gage also started his first real job today at Farmland Adventures. He went to work after running an 11 miler that morning. 


Finished today off with a early Anniversary date with the man. It will be 18 years on Monday. We went and saw Atomic Blonde and ate at Red Lobster. Today was a win, even in the midst of hurricane August.

post signature

No comments: