Saturday, August 12, 2017

How did I totally miss July?!?

I knew I was a bit behind but a whole month past? Good grief. 

So quick catch up... there was the 4th.

Starting with a 4 on the 4th run for me and Gage. 
Followed by family fireworks and fireworks at the ballpark. 


Gage got 1st in his age division.




















The littles got to soak up summer at Imagine playplace.









Gran camp came individually for the older 4. Here is Heston catching some fish with Papaw.



I took the other 4 on a 4 mile walk when Heston was at his grancamp.



Ridlee got strep.


Did some trail running.



Heston talked his daddy into taking him to the park.


And I got a chance to organize my miniatures at work.


And even went rose gold for a while.


Sisters played...


And then the first hint that summer was close to over...


That wasn't even all of the school supplies we needed for the older four.

And then August happened...




post signature

No comments: