Sunday, May 13, 2012

Busy, in typical fashion...

Life is showing no signs of slowing down anytime soon. Maybe when I retire. At this time I could use some prayers as I am in the process of lining up a big project with some great ladies to combine my practice to make a small group practice, where I would strictly be working with children and adolescents. My contract stuff is also growing significantly, which is awesome. I am scaling back on the school based, one reason being school is almost out but another being I need to make room for my other stuff.

This next week is going to be killer. I am seeing all my school kiddos, being it's the last week of school, seeing all my contract and private clients, and some how squeezing in meetings, awards assemblies, Heston's 6 months Dr. appt., and a talent show. My head is spinning and my calendar is too full to even write anything else.

If I can just make it to next week I can breathe... a little.



No comments: