Wednesday, June 20, 2007

Guess I need to update...

Hmm, where to start? Well I am exhausted as hell! Got a bad case of the super insomnia out of nowhere. Started a little more than a week ago. Like 3 nights out of 7 I literally could not fall asleep at all. The other 4 I took some tylenol pm or other OTC stuff and it took over 2 hours to even put a hint of sleepy in me. It's like I stayed in that first layer right before you drift off for those 2 hours, it sucked! So anyways the OTC stuff sucks, and the whole next day I feel groggy as crap. So I am pretty much not functional. I know I need to go to the Dr. and get some real sleeping meds but that involves a trip to Talequah to the Indian Hospital, and well like my schedule allows for that.

And work...isn't it the case that when you feel like crap that you get the most on your plate at work and then well the kids are little turds. Nothing like leading a group of 5-12 year olds that yell and scream, "stop touching me, quit looking at me, he is provoking me, she called me the F word, and the...Can I take a VTO (Voluntary time out)?" Where is my time out? Don't I get one? But noooooo, Ms. Jeska never gets a time out. So when I get home I decided we were going to Red Lobster. Now I am tired and terribly full. But at least I ate Lobster.

So anyways, another class starts next week. One more thing on my plate. At least this will be my last summer of classes. ::::Me trying to see the bright side, once again:::: But because it is only a month long that means I will be living there most of that month, along with getting my hours at Vista, and of course my motherly and wifely duties. Oh and don't forget Bible school starts next week. Well at least the kids are looking forward to it :::again me trying to see the bright side::::.

Ok I know this post sounds bummerish, but the truth is it's all in the tired lethargic tone, not the shoot me now my life sucks one. One good night of sleep without waking up groggy would cure me right up. Some good news, Ryker has been full fledged walking for awhile. Had a video on my camera for awhile but again I am too tired to upload and post. Sad huh! Anyways, hope everyone is still kicking and doing great, not that I would know, I haven't really talked with anyone in awhile. This cranky bear needs to go back to hybernating!!!

Later!!!

No comments: