Sunday, June 24, 2007

On the league

As of tonight. I finally passed my MST's (Minimum Skills Test). Me and the floor were best buds tonight, I must have hugged it over 10 times. Which is more than I have totalled in a month. Dang nerves! Surprisingly none of them were injury causing. At least I don't think them to be. Can't really see me back and it is what hurts the most. But nothing not normal for derby practice that lasts 3 hours.

So I need to come up with a derby name. I have a few and one is sticking out, but not sure what others think of it yet, so I will get back to you on that. Thinking about starting a poll, but then what if others vote for the one I am not crazy about. Guess I will wait and see.

Anyways I am utterly exhausted, but luckily I am sleeping again, even last night when I knew I would have to get up early for church. And without the aide of OTC drugs. Tomorrow my group class starts. Funny enough we are using the exact same book that I had in my undergrad for that class. I thought that was pretty cool. Bible school also starts tomorrow. Steven is taking the toddler class. I thought that was cute. I will be joining soon after class. This week is either going to fly by or go by really slow. Next weekend, Steven and the kiddos are going to the Wilcox reunion, while I stay here for work and derby. I wanted to go, but I need the hours. Plus I also need to catch up on sleep. This will be the first time away from Ryker at night. Pray for me that I can handle it.

I think I am going to go watch a movie or something and relax. Ya, that actually sounds really good right now.

No comments: