Sunday, May 19, 2019

Senior Sunday...

Well child #1, Gage, is set to graduate Haas Hall Bentonville in just over a week. Tomorrow is his official last day of school. He will go for a whopping 1 class, since his college classes are already over for the semester. It's hard to believe this is the same kid that I homeschooled half of his Kindergarten year (just feels like yesterday). I made his Kindergarten diploma back then and now I made his Senior ad and Graduation announcements. He has set his path on becoming a graphic designer and will blow me out of the water soon. If you know his past with art, you know this is perfect for him. But I know path's can change. Look at me, I am a perfect example of that, as I thought the NAVY was mine. God had other... better plans. So if his changes... that's okay too. Today he was recognized at church as a graduate. Many of the members probably still remember meeting him at Bible school as the 5 year old kid that was super hyper and always running around and no one could keep up with. Now he is fairly mellow and you would never know that was him. They say it takes a village, and that is true. This church has been our village and continues to be. Thank you all for being a part of our life and helping us raise this young man. Gage, we love you and are so proud of you.






No comments: