Friday, April 19, 2019

Another training in the books

I need to remember to keep my days light when I do a training. This morning I had 2 sessions in Bentonville, then had to take Gage to a friends house in Rogers. Left there just in enough time to make it to my training on the dot. Then I had to finish out the day with more sessions at my Fayetteville office. By the end I was beat. The training was on Treating Alcohol Use Disorder for the Unique Individual. Springwoods behavioral health offers a free lunch and learn each month and I was asked to present on this topic by a friend and colleague I have known since grad school. If you would have told me even 10 years ago I would be doing things like this, I wouldn't believe you. The introvert in me has to really get outside of my comfort box to do this. But each time I do, I feel growth has occurred. It's true what they say... "do something that scares you once in awhile." Legal/healthy stuff though. Be smart about it. 😜



No comments: