Monday, February 02, 2015

Day 30: Daily routine

Finishing up in February, but at least I am finishing up. 

Depending on the day, it can be quite different.

Monday's:
SAHM day.
* Wake up around 6:00.
* 6:45-6:50 leave house to take Gage, Kieran, Ridlee, and Heston to Bentonville (we live in Tontitown) to Gage and Kieran's schools. This is their dad's teaching district, which is why they go there. 
* 7:15-7:20 Drop Kieran off.
* 7:30-7:35 drop Gage off.
* 7:50-8:00 Get home
* No specific time frame, but I get dressed and ready, hopefully younger two are still sleeping, sometimes they are not. Feed them breakfast. Play around. Get work paperwork and phone calls done when I can. Give naps. Clean. Send reminders to clients for next day. Other misc. stuff. 
* 4:00 older kids and Steven get home. Although this depends on the week. This week is CAP conferences for Steven so I have to go get older three and be the lone parent until 8 p.m. Kids do any homework they have. Play around, relax. 
* 5-6 somewhere in there do the dinner thing. 
* 6:30-7:30 workout
* 7:35- 7:45 Kids start bedtime routines. It takes awhile for 5 of them. 
* 8:30-9 older three are getting in bed.
* 9-10:30 fight with younger two to go to bed. I take Heston to bed, Steven fights him to stay in there. Ridlee didn't go to sleep until after midnight last night. I am tired today. 

Tues. - Friday

Same morning routine until 8:00. 
* 8:00-8:30 Pump Ridlee's milk for babysitter, get dressed, feed breakfast 
* 8-9 Prepare everything for babysitter. Lunches, etc.
* 9:00-9:15 play with kids before babysitter arrives
* 9:15 she arrives and I head out.
* 9:25 get coffee
* 9:45 get to office and prepare for the day,
* 10-1 meet with clients. (Tues  and Thu) 10-2 (Wed and Fri)
* head home. Do the part time SAHM thing until 4:00 when Steven and older kids get home. 
* Tuesday I have clients 5-7 or 6-8. Kieran has gymnastics at 6:30. Gage has a group thing at 5:45.
* Wednesday the older three have church at 6:15-7:45.
* Thu I have clients 5-7. This week Steven also has CAP on that night so I have to go get older three again from school and be lone parent until 8:00.
* Same nightly routine. I workout on Wednesday and Fridays also on most weeks.

Weekends are more laid back, I posted one Saturday on here earlier in the month in January. 






post signature

No comments: