Wednesday, March 05, 2014

2 months old!

Oh how time is flying by. Crying spells have decreased immensely, but little girl is still clingy and loves to be held all the time. So we do. I haven't even got to start working out yet. If you know me at all, this is completely out of character for me and probably the longest I have ever gone. My goal for this next week is to get at least one in during the day when she is at her happiest and I can sit her in her bouncy seat. It's the only thing she will sit in for any length of time. Even if it's only 20 minutes so I can get ready. Her 2 month appointment is tomorrow. My guess is she is around 9 pounds. She has filled out a lot. She is smiling more and more and starting to coo at us when we talk to her. Getting her to sleep at night is sometimes hard but she sleeps better than the others did when she is out. So I guess an even trade. I find I am taking pics like crazy. Guess I figure if she is my last I need to capture it.









One of little man showing off his glasses!


No comments: