Thursday, March 01, 2012

And just like that...

It's March!! Ugh, this year is flying by and is showing no signs of slowing down. Heston is growing so fast. He is once again sick, thanks to this crazy winter and daycare. He was diagnosed with Bronchiolitis and an ear infection on Monday. I think we caught it early as he wasn't even acting in pain from the ear infection. He had a cold for over a week and one morning he awoke with the wheezing so I took him in. Come to find out the cold had nothing to do with it and was a whole different virus that just started. Good think I took him when I did. He had a breathing treatment and got some albuterol to help open his airways. Apparently lots of babies are being hospitalized for this. He seems to be fine mood wise. He stayed home with Steven on Monday half a day and on Tuesday since I no longer get paid days off.

Speaking of my job(s)... things are going well and I am getting more and more busy with all 3 of my jobs. My contract and private practice are picking up and I am starting to find a better balance with splitting my time. Overall I am pleased with the balance and mix of all three of them and prefer it to one job with more hours. I think my personality is suited for this.

I am going to change topics to a more serious and sad one to ask for prayers for a family that lost there little boy this past week. While I didn't know Amy and Nathan, I went to school with both of Amy's sister Kristen and Melissa and their father was one of my professors. Little Tucker was 15 months old and didn't wake up from a nap. At this point they do not know what happened. This is so heartbreaking and it's been in my head and heart all day today. Right now they are taking donations for a memorial fund to help out with the financial burden that goes with the loss. Please check out Melissa's blog for more info. on that and please keep this family in your prayers. http://melissamcmahan.blogspot.com/


No comments: