Friday, January 05, 2018

Ridlee is 4!

Did you know we had a snow storm 4 years ago? Ridlee made her Grand entrance on that day. I may end up writing a book about this child one day. Her unique personality and quirks are some that I've yet to encounter anywhere. She's pushed me to learn more about sensory processing in the past year and the more I learn the more fascinating I find her. Her speech is making gradual improvements. She can repeat anything, if she's in the mood. Just don't expect a conversation. She can hack tablets regardless if you have codes on them. And she can do back rolls off the couch. You just need to limit them so she doesn't do them all day. She has started drawing faces now, that came as a surprise just recently. But she still refuses to try meat. Ahh Ridlee, it's been an amazing 4 years. And we've loved every minute having you here. Happy birthday my sweet girl. She's not feeling that good today though, her ear is bothering her. So she could use some thoughts and prayers with that.












post signature

No comments: